Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 with Outdoor Hull (Orange/ Green)in stock. Not really spend your added time anymore, Check the information and buy Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 with Outdoor Hull (Orange/ Green) right now through our page under. Shops & Purchase On-line - Secure Take a look at, Quick & Easy.!! Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 with Outdoor Hull (Orange/ Green).
- Amazon Sales Rank: #9854 in Toys & Games
- Brand: Parrot
- Model: PF721000
- Released on: 2012-06-01
- Platform: Not Machine Specific
- Dimensions: 22.40" h x
5.39" w x
- Product sold with the guarantee of the manufacturer.
- Product sold with the guarantee of the manufacturer.
Undoubtedly the ultimate flying toy, the AR.Drone 2.0 represents the latest development of Parrot's world renowned high tech quadricopter, that is easily controlled by Wi-Fi using a smartphone or tablet. It features a high definition camera with a video recording facility, plus flight data sharing, a patented piloting mode, and an innovative pressure sensor for increased stability at any altitude. Parrot’s outstanding AR.Drone 2.0 offers just about every possible option on the enthusiast's wish list, and can even perform 360 degree flips on command!
HD 720p CAMERA: AR.Drone 2.0 is now equipped with an High definition front camera that will let the pilots see exactly what the AR.Drone 2.0 sees just as if they were in the pilot seat. Download the free AR.FreeFlight 2.0 application (available on the App Store and the Android market) and take control of the AR.Drone 2.0 in a split second. The user-friendly control interface will appear over the video feedback streamed straight from the AR.Drone 2.0 with no latency thanks to its self-generated WiFi network.
The automatic stabilization system of the AR.Drone 2.0 will ensure an image of high quality, whether indoors or outdoors even in light wind conditions. Whether on a Smartphone or a tablet the users will see a clean, crystal clear image right from the sky.
RECORD AND SHARE: AR.FreeFlight 2.0 also lets the user record video and pictures as he is piloting the AR.Drone 2.0. Simply press the record button to start and end the recording and use the dedicated photo/video section of the application to watch what you’ve shot right after you have landed. No cables, no SD card, no PC required. Everything has already been sent and sorted in your smartphone/tablet so that can watch your performance instantly. And for users interested in shooting a large quantity of video without using their smartphone/tablet memory, a USB plug is located inside the AR.Drone 2.0 for easy USB recording. Shoot as much as you want and share easily on Youtube or Picasa once you are done thanks to the embedded sharing options of the application.
THE FLIP: A unique acrobatic move available exclusively for the AR.Drone 2.0. Press a button and launch this impressive barrel roll as you are flying. The embedded navigation system of the AR.Drone 2.0 will automatically recover so that any new pilot can enjoy this new move!
ABSOLUTE CONTROL PILOTING MODE: A brand new and exclusive piloting mode patented by Parrot only for the AR.Drone 2.0. The Absolute Control piloting mode will make the life of all beginners easier by only using your device position as a point of reference. The result is simple: whatever the direction the front of the AR.Drone 2.0 is facing you’ll just have to tilt your Smartphone is a direction to see the AR.Drone 2.0 fly toward it. A beginner pilot can now become an expert in 5 minutes.
HIGHER AND FASTER: The AR.Drone 2.0 provides a unique stability thanks to its embedded sensors and navigation system. Any movement not solicited by the pilot will be automatically corrected by the AR.Drone 2.0 to maintain a perfectly still position in the air while you are not controlling it. Push it, put it in windy condition (up to 15 m/h), and it won’t move an inch until YOU decide to make it move. Thanks to its new pressure sensors the AR.Drone 2.0 will grant this automatic stability even further by making sure it remains stable whatever the altitude. You’ll have no excuse not to try your most daring pilot tricks high in the air!
A 12 month Parrot manufacturer’s warranty provides cover for defective parts and workmanship, subject to proof of purchase, but clearly does not include damage in use. A full range of replacement parts are available separately. Parrot Technical Support can offer advice, or assistance following a serious crash. Telephone: 08444 722360, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIDEO - HD Camera: 720p 30fps; Wide angle lens: 92 degree diagonal; H264 encoding base profile; Low latency streaming; Video storage on the fly with remote device or with USB 2.0 key; JPEG photo capture (720p)
- MECHANICAL DESIGN - 3 cell 1,000 mAH LiPo rechargeable battery; High pitch propeller for great maneuverability; 4 brushless inrunner motors with micro ball bearing and rare earth magnets, 14.5 watt & 28,500 rpm when hovering; Self-lubricating bronze bearings, tempered steel proper shafts; Low noise Nylatron gears for 8.625 propeller shafts; Emergency stop controlled by software; Fully reprogrammable motor controller; Water resistant electronic motor controller ; Foam to isolate the inertial center from the engine’s vibrations; EPP hull; Carbon fiber tubes, 380g with outdoor hull, 420g with indoor hull; High grade 30% fiber charged nylon plastic parts; Liquid Repellent Nano-Coating on ultrasound sensors; Fully repairable: all parts and instructions for repairing are available on Parrot website
- ELECTRONICS & SENSORS - 16Hz 32 bit ARM Cortex A8 processor with 800MHz video DSP TMS320DMC64x; 16bit DDR2 RAM at 200MHz; 8 MIPS AVR CPU per motor controller; Wi-Fi b/g/n; 3 axis accelerometer +/- 50mg precision; 3 axis gyroscope 2000 degree/second precision; Pressure sensor +/- 10 Pa precision (80cm / 2.6 feet at sea level); 60 fps vertical QVGA camera for ground speed